We are driven by our common goal of giving every child the best opportunity to succeed, inside the classroom and out. Our core values are:
- Priority- children first – in every action we take and decision that we make.
- Aspirational Expectations – a culture where every child will succeed.
- Excellence in Teaching and Learning – excellent, passionate staff transform children’s lives. For our children, we collectively empower excellence.
- Professional Development – investing in people – committing to world class, bespoke, continuing professional development. For our staff, we collectively empower excellence.
- Distinctiveness – we embrace, encourage and celebrate the uniqueness of each of our schools, recognising the context of the community that it serves and the curriculum that it offers to meet those needs. For our communities, we collectively empower excellence.
- Leadership with Vision and Efficacy – working together, we deliver and achieve much more than we could ever do individually. Collective expertise, accountability and financial efficiencies add value and improve outcomes for children.
‘Together We Empower Excellence’
The highest of expectations ensure our commitment to maintain and build upon outstanding outcomes for all of our children. Our values drive the curriculum experience that we offer our children.
We foster an environment in which children’s contributions and children as individuals are valued and respected.
We have a vision of our school as a productive, stimulating and rich learning environment in which children and staff experience equal opportunity in all things in order that their true potential is realised. Improving basic skills is the responsibility of all staff.